Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Madam Zaritska Predicts My Pregnancy!!

I was looking in the mirror the other day and noticed a little "Buddah" growing where my six-pack used to be. Maybe now it looks more like a tall can or a 40 oz of Colt 45. Whatever.

Given my moodiness lately, the vomiting I experienced Sunday night, my lime green toenails, the way I cross my legs when I sit, that the baby virus is going around Grace right now, or whatever, I must be pregnant.

Here is what Madame Zaritska thinks of all this:

The day you deliver, outside will be hazy. Your baby will arrive in the early morning. After a labor lasting approximately 17 hours, your child, a boy, will be born. Your baby will weigh about 15 pounds, 15 ounces, and will be 17 inches long. This child will have medium hazel eyes and a lot of red hair.

Basically, after 17 hours I get to birth a male red bowling ball

Sweet.

2 comments:

Amber Red said...

Ooops Mailmans kid!
This was just gross!

Amber said...

I'm thinking their is no way this baby is Amy's. Sounds like you'd got some splanin' to do!!!

Ditto on the "just gross"